September 26, 2010

Some Prayer, No Singing

I missed services for Yom Kippur. I was feeling very sick and spent most of the day and a half in bed. I am still having guilt issues for missing these services. I did pray at home but it wasn't a formal service. I know there are all of these stories out in the Yid World that talk about men and women who cry true tears of repentance with little or no formal prayer and G-d grants them their heart's desire. However, I still cannot help but feel guilty for not being at a service and pushing through my feeling of exhaustion and stomach upset.
I have not been singing in the shower. I took the speaker I purchased out a while ago and never put it back. I did take the time to update my ipod and add some old cd's onto my new computer. Now, if I could just get my motivation back up for this project then I would be thrilled.
I may have taken on too much at work and I am trying to keep balanced. Better update next time. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment