October 18, 2010

Leaving This Week

I leave in just five days for New York. I have a very busy week of preparations and events. One of the reasons people dislike travel is because of the work that has to be done before leaving work. I am no exception.

As a teacher, I must make my plans before I leave and make sure it is enough work to fill the entire class period. I also teach seven classes a day with no breaks so I must plan very well because my substitute will have no opportunity for a break until lunch.

I also have more work to do as the quarter is ending this week and my grades must be in on time. I also have club events and as Junior Class Sponsor I must get everything in line for homecoming the week before I go as Homecoming week begins when I get back.

I am incredibly excited to get away especially after all of the work I must do to prepare to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment